Our Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Prenatal DHA has a high concentration of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids, providing nutritional support before, during, and after pregnancy.
Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Prenatal DHA provides a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving. It also provides nutritional support before, during, and after pregnancy, and may help to support fetal (and breastfeeding) infant brain, eye, and nerve development.
Help to increase DHA levels of breast milk in nursing mothers and may help to support mood balance. The softgels are unflavored and contain the freshest Fish Oil to go easy on a pregnant mother’s sensitive stomach.
– Each serving contains 120mg EPA, 600mg DHA for a total of 720mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s
– DHA may help to support fetal and (breastfeeding) infant brain, eyes, and nerve development
– DHA supplementation increases DHA levels of breast milk in nursing mothers
– DHA may help to support a healthy mood balance
Take 2 softgels daily with food
Store in a cool, dry place after opening
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
*Daily Value Not Established
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if the inner seal is missing or broken.
*Does not contain sugar, gluten, starch, yeast, wheat, dairy, artificial flavors, artificial colors, nuts, shellfish, soy or corn
*This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.