Hycosan Shield has a single ingredient, water, phosphate and preservative-free formulation for the management of evaporative dry eye and MGD.
Hycosan Shield is made up of just one ingredient (100% Perfluorohexyloctane), a molecule that was the first to market in eye drops in the United Kingdom. It forms a shield and protects the tear film from evaporation by replacing the tear film’s outer layer.
– Preservative-free eye drop
– Offers complete lipid layer replacement
– Hycosan Shield is water-free, phosphate-free and preservative-free
– Low surface tension for optimum spreading ability with minimum visual impairment
1 – 2 drops. Gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye as often as required.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
– 6 months sterility after opening
– Contains 100% Perfluorohexyloctane
– Each bottle contains 3ml of solution
Always read the label and instructions for use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if the inner seal is missing or broken.