The Air Supply AS-300R is a must-have to breathe fresher cleaner air when you need it the most. Helps remove allergens, germs, viruses, pollutants, and contaminants in the air before you breathe them in.
Air Supply is ideal for pet allergy, asthma, hay fever and COPD and is highly recommended for sensitivity to perfumes, cleaning chemicals and VOC’s, Sick Building Syndrome and to avoid problems that may result from breathing recirculated air in aircraft.
Uses corona discharge technology to create an electrostatic shield that repels, incinerates or oxidizes airborne particulates before they can enter the mouth, nose and eyes. The corona discharge also sends a fresh ionic breeze of purified air into the breathing zone of the wearer.
Air Supply has been tested and proven by world authorities in health-related aerosol studies* to substantially reduce the risk of inhaling airborne bacteria, viruses and toxic particles ranging from 3.0 to 0.04 microns in size.
This size range encompasses most known allergens and irritants such as dust, animal dander, mold spores, pollen and smoke, odors, chemical contaminants and infectious viruses and bacteria such as Influenza, the common cold, H1N1 (Swine Flu) and viruses in the coronavirus family including SARS, MERS and COVID-19.
– Ultralight, small, and wearable
– Silent, fan-less, filterless, and maintenance-free technology
– Helps combat air pollutants and contaminants
– Includes breakaway neck strap for safety
– Worn either round the neck or clipped to a shirt pocket
This brand new, rechargeable ionizer has 28 hours of run-time per charge and captures the following contaminants:
– Mould Spores
– Cooking Oil Smoke
– Cough & Sneeze Debris
– Diesel Particles
– Colour: White
– Ion Density: 50 million ions per Celsius
– Ion Wind: more than 27 meters per minute
– Power Usage: 0.2 watt
– Full Charge Run Time: 28 hours
– Charge Time: 3 to 5 hours
– Ozone Output: Less than .028 ppm, UL, FUJI, USC, Intertec
– Attachments: Lanyard neck cord
– Charging Cable: USB cord
– Emitter: Solid platinum
– Material: Stainless steel
– Dimension: 5 x 7.6 x 1.5cm
– Weight: 85 grams
There are no reviews yet.