This brand new, rechargeable ioniser has 28 hours of run time per charge and captures the following contaminates:
- Mould Spores
- Cooking Oil Smoke
- Cough & Sneeze Debris
- Diesel Particles
The Air Supply AS-300R is a must-have to breathe fresher cleaner air when you need it the most, especially for travel, cinemas, shopping, waiting rooms or any confined area. Helps remove allergens, germs, viruses, pollutants and contaminants in the air before you breathe them in.
- Colour: White
- Ion Density: 50 million ions per Celcius
- Ion Wind: more than 27 metres per minute
- Power Usage: 0.2 watt
- Full Charge Run Time: 28 hours
- Charge Time: 3 to 5 hours
- Ozone Output: Less than .028 ppm, UL, FUJI, USC, Intertec
- Attachments: Lanyard neck cord
- Charging Cable: USB cord
- Emitter: Solid platinum
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimension: 5 x 7.6 x 1.5cm
- Weight: 85 grams
- Ultra light, small, and wearable
- Silent, fan-less, filterless, and maintenance free technology
- Helps combat air pollutants and contaminants
- Includes breakaway neckstrap for safety
- Worn either round the neck or clipped to a shirt pocket
AirSupply® is ideal for pet allergy, asthma, hay fever and COPD and is highly recommended for sensitivity to perfumes, cleaning chemicals and VOC’s, Sick Building Syndrome and to avoid problems that may result from breathing recirculated air in aircraft.
Uses corona discharge technology to create an electrostatic shield that repels, incinerates or oxidises airborne particulates before they can enter the mouth, nose and eyes. The corona discharge also sends a fresh ionic breeze of purified air into the breathing zone of the wearer.
AirSupply® has been tested and proven by world authorities in health-related aerosol studies* to substantially reduce the risk of inhaling airborne bacteria, viruses and toxic particles ranging from 3.0 to 0.04 microns in size.
This size range encompasses most known allergens and irritants such as dust, animal dander, mould spores, pollen and smoke, odours, chemical contaminants and infectious viruses and bacteria such as Influenza, the common cold, H1N1 (Swine Flu) and viruses in the coronavirus family including SARS, MERS and COVID-19.